Tuesday 22 December 2009

Costas' birthday















































The night before the actual 'dirty day' we all went to the Asmartion - a music club. Greek music clubs can be good or bad, this one is fun and it doesn't take much to get them dancing (except my family!). The band starts around midnight and play and sing solidly until around 5am. We left about 0430. The four singers are particularly good and when they did the usual singing 'happy birthday' to various members of the audience, Costas hid and I had had strict instructions not to ask for him to be mentioned. I should have ignored him and gone ahead and done it.
It was the latest night I've had since Jessie was here and we took her there. She was such a great spirit to have around and battled constantly to lead me astray.








No comments:

Post a Comment